The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

(sung) I'll be home for Christmas...

So, I will be coming home either on the evening of the 22nd or very early morning on the 23rd. It depends on my work schedule on the 22nd. I have to head back home on the evening of the 25th or the 26th early in the morning. It, again, will just depend on my work schedule.

Are we doing the music for midnight mass?

I can't wait to see you guys!


ps- mom, how come you didn't tell me about Jack Andrews? Rachel Parker called me last night to chat...and told me that he was busted with a pound of marijuana....and then when offered a deal he narc'd on one of the biggest drug lord's in the midwest. So, the cops busted the drug lord ( i can't remember his name) and found 45 pounds of marijuana and $85, 000 cash. Well, when this happened, Jack was murdered.......

at least that is the story that Rachel told me. Crazy huh? Was that what you heard?

pps- do you like the picture of you super-imposed, mom?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    Yes we are doing midnight mass. The reason I didn't tell is- we just found out this afternoon that he had died. Didn't hear any of the details you gave. How reliable is your source. Scarey. I really liked the picture of Robert!!

     
  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger Dwayne said...

    ...And I always thought Coffeyvile was such a sleepy little town. You're right that is scary. Is that one of the Andrews boys that I know?

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    it's the dad....and my sources are very good....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home