The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Standardized Lins

Get it? It's a play on words? Like "Standardized Loans"? You know, that kindof sounds like "Standardized Lins?" Oh, screw it.

Well anyways- big news! The other day, despite my protesting and being terrified (a baby).....Cameron taught me how to drive a standard. I drove a few circles in a parking lot and only killed it once. Then he made me drive almost a mile to his apartment. It was so scary! I stalled out at a stoplight and the people behind me were laughing. It was scary and by the end I was almost having a panic attack. But I got through it. And now I have that skill if I ever need it.

That's my big news this week. Oh, and I have a three-day weekend.

Oh, and I survived my first parental attack at school. I had a parent gripe me out not once, not twice, but she made a point to gripe me out 3 TIMES about her son's grade. She had me in tears after the second one. I don't get paid enough for that. Anyways, that's my week in a nutshell.

Hope everyone's week is going great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home