The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, February 13, 2006

My weekend and coming week

So.....

This weekend was a little uneventful. Friday night I worked. Saturday day I worked.....Saturday night Cameron had a show....we went out afterward. It was okay.

Sunday (last night) Cam and I celebrated Valentine's day because he has improv shows on Tuesday and we won't get to celebrate then. We hung out all day, and then that night we had a good dinner (some candlelight P.F. Chang's) and exchanged gifts. It was really simple and really nice. It was a little uneventful, but really, we are so dang sweet and mushy all the time that Valentine's Day was not much different for us ( I know, lame. Don't make fun of me).

In the most important news...I apparently have a sinus infection? Cameron says that is what it is anyway, and he's the king of allergies (when he was a kid he had experiments done on him because he was a freak of nature) so I believe him. I'm not going to get antibiotics because I don't have the funds to pay for them OR a trip to the M.D. But Cameron had me do this Nasal Irrigation thing, which was terrible, and I'm working through the pain and he is taking care of me.

So that's really the biggest thing going on in my life. This weekend I have to sing the STAR-SPANGLED BANNER at the opening baseball and softball games in Farmersville......that's not very exciting. And.....I'm working Friday and Saturday...also not very exciting.

We are REALLY excited about the 24th and 25th! By the way, I won't be moved by then, so you are still headed to the same place. I'm still working on the move.

Anyways, I hope everyone is good. Andy and Amy, when do we get some pics of Amy's baby belly or some sonogram pictures or SOMETHING!? I'm excited about that damn baby!

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home