The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Book Rec

Mom, I've been thinking about you the past few days. There's a book that you MUST read. It's called "The Culture of Fear" by Barry Glassner. I'm about half-way through it, and every single sentence I read I think of you. I think you would love this book and benefit greatly from it, as am I. I also recommend it to the rest of you...but mostly Mom.

Buy it!

Lins

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    I have a feeling that I should not be flattered by the fact you think of me when reading the book. I will look forward to reading it.
    thanks
    Love you

     
  • At 11:56 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    You shouldn't be insulted at all. It's an interesting book that I'm learning a lot from, and I think you would too. I think you would love it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home