The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Take One

Okay, so we had a group of friends who had a Halloween party LAST week, and then we are partying tonight with the same group of people. And while I hate dressing up if it's not Halloween day, it was a blast. Such an awesome group of new friends.


So, I got out an old costume from a couple of years ago- She-Ra Princess of Power. It was a hit. Yes, that's an entire bottle of champagne. She-Ra keeps it classy.

Okay, so this is Cameron dressed as Walter from The Big Lebowski. His costume was a total hit!

This is me and our friend Jeff Patton. He dressed as the comedian Gallagher. He even had a mallet. It was awesome. And yes, that's his real moustache.

Another view of Gallagher.
This is me and our friend Chris. She was a mouse? A sexy mouse? I don't know.

This is me and my friend Daniel who was in my show at Second City. He was The Spirit- it's a nerdy comic book super hero.

This isn't a very good shot, but our friend J.T. dressed up as that girl who drew the backwards "B" on her face and said that a huge black Obama supporter attacked her. Did you know she was an A&M student? What a dumbass. J.T. looked hilarious.




And this guy dressed up as Hunter S. Thompson. I thought it was funny.,

Okay, so that's about it for that party. It was a blast. Tonight there will be more mayhem. Pictures to come soon, but next week is a busy week.

Lins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home