The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

King Kizzle fo Shizzle





So, we went to see King Kong this weekend. The critics are right- it has a little something for everyone...romance, action, sci-fi, comedy....it's the total package. It starts a little slow in the beginning, but quickly speeds up. Of course, it is 3 hours long. I recommend this film for really anyone....who has 3 extra hours in their life.

Naomi Watts was terrific. She really was perfect for this part. The casting was really the best part of this film in addition to the awesome graphics on Kong.

My favorite part of the movie- King Kong has fallen in love with Ann, and is battling two tyrannasauras rexes to protect her. I say, "man, that King Kong loves his lady" and Cameron turns to me and says "baby, I would battle two T-Rexes for you."

Classic. I give this film 3 out of 4 angry beasts.


On a sidenote, does anyone watch 24? I have never watched it before, but Cameorn is an avid watcher. He's got me a little hooked...not a lot hooked. I could quit at anytime....but just a LITTLE hooked. Anyways, you should check it out.

Have a great Tuesday!

Lindsay

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    Cameron says he thinks it's funny that you lump Sheila, Greg, and Tatman together in the same category. He also says that he wants to create a t-sheila with photoshop. I'm making him do it.

    keep your eye on the blog. It's coming soon.

     
  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    I do not know what a t-sheila is but I know it will be kind and sensitive if Cameron is the kind of nice guy you say he is.

     
  • At 6:11 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    Okay Cameron wants me to fix this "mis-quote" he says.....

    He didn't actually say that he wanted to make one. I don't know which one of us said "man, wouldn't that be a funny picture."....but one of us did. And then I said,"I"m gonna make a t-sheila with photoshop"....but my program sucks...so I said, "Cam, you make one". He didn't actually commit to it. ......but he will. I want that damned picture!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home