The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wreck on the Highway


Don't mean to be "Dwayne the Downer"...but here's a song I thought you guys might like...it seems like something Andy would sing. Have you heard Bruce Springstein's "Wreck on the Highway?" The words get me every time. It's especially poignant for anyone who has ever come upon such a scene. I put it on our ftp site under Popular music- misc folder.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    i swear i'm doing this this time....i'm going to add the North Mississippi All-Stars today to the site. I'm also going to add a few miscellaneous songs. Also, asap I'm going to add this guy Keb Mo'...he's a blues player from Compton...yes, blues from Compton. I'll add that asap..but I have to get it from Cameron.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home