The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Poker Night




I promised these a while ago, and I'm finally delivering (give me a break- i've been busy).

Anyways, this is Poker Night (remember when I won $80?).

Pics include- Chips from my first big win, Cameron sulking after being the first person eliminated, and me....being pimpish.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    Love the curls. Your dad really will. Thanks for the pics

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    Forgot to tell you I topped your $80. We went to the Ladies AFS party last Fri. night. Guess who won the top drawing of $100!!!

     
  • At 11:03 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    You're big pimpin, Mom!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home