The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Fourth of July Weekend


I didn't get many pics....my digital camera is MIA right now. But, I did get a couple of Marley and I. Amy has a couple as well. She is SUCH A CUTIE! I can't wait to see her again and it's only been a week. And Amy and Andy are such good parents!

Quick update...Things are going pretty well. Been doing a lot of reading and exercising. I'm rehearsing for a play every single day. I also have a show every weekend. This new show (Shakespearean Deathmatch) doesn't open until the end of July, but I'm just doing the Murder Mysteries. Have made a few new friends at the theatre. Also have almost lost about 10 pounds. So that is good also. Cameron and I have been hanging out and doing great. Things are generally better.

Look how much Marley loves her Auntie Lindsay!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    Yeah well.....

    Jackie loves me best and Marley threw up on me one time. So there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home