The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Anyone can blog

Just showing everyone that anyone can add to this blog... it doesn't have to be in comments... it just sometimes seem faster to do that.
It is sooooo cold here...hopefully it will get this out of the way before Christmas...... Lins, I saw on the news this am a clip of a car sliding around on the ice in Denton (which for those who don't know is a Dallas suburb)...so I certainly hope Farmersville cancelled school....Also congrats to Lins for the recognition in the school newspaper for her improv troop....Hope all had a wonderful day....bye for now. Love all

7 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger Dwayne said...

    uhhh,... ok. my bad. but that still doesn't tell me how do do it?

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    doesn't Jenny know how? She is signed up to do it. You first have to set up a username and password. Then we can go from there.

     
  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger Dwayne said...

    i have a username and password. jenny's not home, and I'm trying to prove I can do something without her having to completely hold my hand :). Can't you just tell me what you did?

     
  • At 10:06 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    go to I POWER BLOG symble under archives on the right side of the page.... the top sign in... then you will have a page that has a little green cross on it. that is where you go to publish something. Try this .. I haven't done it enought that I kinda hunt and peck every time I do it.

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger Dwayne said...

    forget it this....i've already wasted too much time. it keeps taking me to a dwayne and jenny blog taht we set up years ago. this is why blogging sucks.

     
  • At 1:23 AM , Blogger Dwayne said...

    Ok, figured it out. I can't post to this without an invitation.... I never recieved one. What gives??

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    you dumbasses...i'm re-inviting you, dwayne.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home