The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Miss Oyler




So...it occured to me that you guys don't think of me as an adult with an actual career and life. I vowed to myself to take some pictures of my classroom and my surroundings and post them. Instead, this is all I got:

This is me on Friday at work. It was jeans day, and I looked cute as usual (lie). In the close up picture I have some black dry erase marker on my chin...like a teacher should. The picture where I am sitting is outside of my door. One of the teacher's stuck a wooden Peter Pan and a wooden FCCLA lady outside of my classroom door. Weird.

Anyways, more random pictures to come. I'm not feeling well tonight (still sinus infection) and I am home alone. Cameron and some friends went to college station to some A&M alumni thingy. Good timing because I feel terrible and it is 10 degrees outside. I have to work tomorrow afternoon, so I have worked about16 hours this weekend at Old Navy. Awesome. Life is good!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM , Blogger Dwayne said...

    I always thought you were a professional...with a job and all that...

    then I saw the poker photos that you posted.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home