The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

X-mas










Well, Christmas is over. We made it. It was nice getting to see everyone. Now I'll see you again on Friday. But I was browsing through the pictures and I just love these and wanted to share.








Captions-

Picture One:

Marley: I just love Aunt Lindsay. She is probably my favorite relative. And she's so beautiful too. Wow.

Lindsay: Man she's cute. But we gotta get that hat on for 100% cuteness.


Picture Two:

Marley: Seriously you a-holes...get this hat OFF OF ME BEFORE I PUNCH SOMEONE RIGHT IN THEIR THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!


Picture Three:

Marley: Okay, so the hat's not that effing bad I guess. Plus Poppy is just so freaking hilarious! Where does this guy get his material?!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home