The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Britney and K-Fed

You know what I was thinking today? My, my the tides have turned:

Remember when all of America was just devastated and shocked when "glamorous", "beautiful", "talented" Britney Spears married Kevin Federline and then bore him two little ankle-biters?

It's strange that NOW she is so crazy, disgusting, and inappropriate that we are calling for him to get custody of those kids.


I guess you can only hide your true Louisiana redneck colors for so long. She has taken quite a fall from grace.


Anyway- that's my thought for the day.

Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home