The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Blah

Hey all-

I know it's been ages since I've blogged....but that's because every waking minute of my life that I am not at work or doing improv I am planning my stupid wedding.

How come no one told me that this is was the most stressful and overwhelming thing I would ever do? Sheesh. To make matters worse- it's in Tulsa and I'm in Chicago.

However, the good news is that the planning is going well and most of the big stuff is taken care of. I also am coming to Coffeyville to do a little planning March 10-14...so that will be fun (sort of) as well.

Still searching for photographers and DJs if you know any good ones.

Anyway- sorry it's been a while. I miss everyone like crazy and can't wait to see you.

Lins

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM , Blogger Dad Helmberger said...

    Why don't you ask Deb - she has shot tons of weddings.

    Glad to hear things are going well for you guys.

     
  • At 12:39 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    Trust me- I know Deb is awesome and I totally would have asked her. But I also know that she rarely gets to actually ENJOY an event because she's always taking pictures. And I wanted her to be able to just relax and have a super-fun time at my festivities!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home