The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Read about my Ureter


So...it seems that every time I feel that I may be making some sort of progress towards pulling myself out of this financial hole I am in.....I get pushed right back in it. I went to the doctor this morning to find the cause of my severe kidney area pain, and they are not sure what it is. I will get a diagnosis today. It looks like a kidney or bladder infection. So...that is sweet. Just thought I would spread the good cheer.

I also have my appraisal this week at work, which is doubley sweet considering I walk like an old man from the loin pain. Aaaahhh....life is grand.

I know what you're thinking, Mom....."This is just what she gets from all of those years of torturing Sheila." But au contraire, Mom. God says that we are punished BY our sins and not FOR our sins. And all of that torturing didn't feel half bad :)

Anyways, I will keep you posted on the details of my ureter, and I hope everyone is doing slightly better than I am.


Lins


ps Andy- pregnant photos? Hello!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    Andy can't hear yuo, he is on vacation and they went to KC. Besides there isn't much to phtographic yet, although we did get to see a sonogram and the baby had a beautiful head ( thats bout all you could tell).

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    let me ask you this- does it have a forehead or a fivehead?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home