The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween!




Okay okay okay...

So I TOTALLY forgot to post about Halloween...perhaps because it was short and sweet.


So I worked SO HARD on me and Cameron's costumes. I worked for probably a month. And they looked GOOD. He was He-man and I was She-ra. He looked HILARIOUS and I just looked awesome. He also got a hilarious fake spray on tan for the event. Our friend Millice had a party the Saturday before Halloween.

I'm attaching some awesome pics-

The first isn't very clear but it is of Cam and I (and Jackie snuck in there). The second one is of Cam and his buddy Stu...Stu dressed as Jesus. He had a crown of thorns, loaf of bread and EVERYTHING! The last pic is of Cam and his work buddy Sam. I think this one really accentuates Cam's belly.....errr....costume.

So....we only partied for an hour and a half because I was "tired" (interpret as you will). I think someone put a roofie in my punch though. It was embarassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home