The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's Official



Yes, that's right- some poor bastard is actually going to marry your daughter/sister/sister-in-law/aunt.

Everyone seems to want to see the ring...so here are some pics. I don't know how well they are going to turn out, so sorry.

The great thing is that I have really small hands- I got it resized to a size 5 today and it still isn't super-snug. So since my hands are so small the thing looks giant. That's always good.

For those who care- it's a 1/2 karat princess-cut, empire-set, white gold ring.

It's exactly what I wanted except I asked for a 1/4 karat- but Cam insisted on bigger. He didn't want it to look too small. I didn't care either way. It's just a ring. It's not as important as the commitment that it represents.


Lins

5 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM , Blogger Gsdjenny said...

    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. The ring looks beautiful. Get ready for alot of wedding planning!

     
  • At 9:16 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    No Jenny- YOU get ready for the wedding of the century!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger Dad Helmberger said...

    Congratulations to you both. Mr. and Mrs. Goldapp - it has a certain "ring" to it now doesn't it.

    I hope Cameron knows exactly what he is on for!

     
  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger Andy said...

    Cam...Dude...I was forced to buy the cow to get the milk. What the hell is your excuse.

     
  • At 6:03 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    i'm a slut.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home