The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A bad review

Since I only work 4 hours a day I will be blogging a lot more. So it would be awesome if someone could respond. Thanks.



So I know that I usually give good movie reviews, but here is a bad one- we watched "Venus" because Peter O'Toole (yes, he is still kindof alive) got nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his performance in it. But you can skip this one. It was weird, the theme was vague, and it made me feel weird inside. So- trust me when I say that O'Toole's still got it, and skip the movie.

Lins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home