The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hanging Out

Well...my schedule has slowed down A LOT. I am trying to book a place for our wedding and reception, and also plan a banquet for our theatre department and some performances this weekend....but really that is not a lot for me. I feel like things are pretty chill.

I am going back to blonde tomorrow. Cam wants me that way. I think the brown looks more sophisticated though (I know- sophistication isn't possible for me). So I'm going to go back to blonde for now. We'll see what happens.

The NBA playoffs are happening right now. The Dallas Mavericks (my favorite team the past 4 years) have the best record in the entire league. BUT, despite the awesome record they are losing their playoff series to the Golden State Warriors. It's annoying. They are planning game 5 right now. They are down 3 games to 1 in the series. So it's pretty intense. That's what I have been focused on this week- THE MAVS. I know you all don't care....

For the record I have decided to stay a MAVS fan when we move this summer. I also, of course, will still be an AGGIE fan for all college sports. But we have decided to become Chicago Bears fans since right now we don't really owe allegiance to any NFL team. We figure this would be a good time to get a favorite. Plus- being a Bears fan just seems so cool. I mean- they did the Super Bowl Shuffle....

If anyone gets bored- here's an idea- shoot me an e-mail or a post a picture or something. Send me a good video. Did everyone like the SNL video I sent out? That shit made me laugh so hard.

I found a couple of pics of Marley and Andy from when they visited, and I took this pic of Cam and Jackie tonight when they were chillin watching the MAVS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home