The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Boring

Things are pretty boring as we job-hunt online and wait for the results of Cam's 3rd and final interview (Thursday at noon).

Yesterday I spent all day sewing curtains for our living room. We have an entire wall of windows (which will be great in the winter for letting the sun in). My fingers are sore and I will probably go to hell for all the hateful things I yelled at the sewing machine...but we saved money on curtains and that is what is important.

Last night Cam, Dan and I got a $2.99 bottle of wine, put on Animal House, and played some Texas Hold 'Em. We haven't got cable yet, but we have the projector up so we've watched a million movies. The projector is almost in its true glory- 100 inches. Almost.


That's what's going on here. More pictures soon.

Lins

PS- It would be awesome of someone in my family would acknowledge my existence in these posts. (Thanks Dad Helmberger- you're the only one who loves me)

PPS- Just as a reminder- I moved to the 3rd largest city in the nation and left all of my family and friends several states away

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    Ok, testing, If this posts I think you need to re-invite your dad. Last time he tried, he had a problem also.

     
  • At 11:55 PM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    okay, i will re-invite dad. have him check it tomorrow (tuesday)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home