The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Chi-Town

Okay, so I've had some inquiries concerning my whereabouts.

We are in Chicago. We have been here since Tuesday. It is terrific and I will tell you all about it as soon as I have time.

I am also sortof waiting until we get our apartment put together so that I can post pictures with some blogging.

Anyway- we are safe, we are happy. Stay tuned.


Lins

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM , Blogger Dad Helmberger said...

    Let's see how you feel about it on February 1st when it is 20 below zero.

    Congratulations on the move.

    BREAK A LEG!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home