The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Friday, June 22, 2007

One last thing...

Tonight I watched an AMAZING FILM.

You all have to watch it. It is the most eye-opening, compelling, and moving film that I have seen in a long time. And, as a Catholic family, I think that it is important for us all to see this...especially those still practicing. If you watch NO OTHER MOVIE for the rest of your life I don't care- as long as you watch this film. That's how strongly I feel about it. I'm not even going to give you a synopsis or plotline because I don't want you to make a judgement call on the movie. I just want you to rent it, no questions asked. So go do it.


DELIVER US FROM EVIL is the name of the film. It is a documentary. Watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home