The Oyler Family Blog

Sadly, we are several states away from family and friends. But, we KNOW that they long to hear our mundane stories and self-righteous opinions. Never fear, friends- you can stay informed right here.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Steel Magnolias

Yesterday I auditioned for Steel Magnolias at Pocket Sandwich Theatre (which is right by Cameron's apartment). I think it went well. They had me read for Shelby, the lead role. The play only pays $150 but it would be my first paying gig and it runs for a month. Pretty cool. I should hear something for sure within the next couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed.


I also got moved in to my new apartment. It's great.

That's all for now I think.

Lins

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger Mom Oyler said...

    Good luck with the play. When will it play if you get it? Looking forward to pics of the apartment - enjoyed the NY scenes!
    Tell Cameron hi.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Mrs. G said...

    mom,

    i don't think i got it. they haven't contacted me. luckily, i have a few more auditions coming up.

    i'll get pics of the apartment pretty soon. give me a day or two to get my computer up and running at home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home